Teaching and Learning Committee
- Support faculty's innovative, effective, individual instructional and educational support goals and practices.
Certification of online teaching
- Support FT, PT, NC instructors in designing equitable courses, instruction, educational/academic support services, and other activities that promote active learning and belonging.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures for the conduct and operation of online instruction and educational/academic support.
- Serves as a forum for pedagogical issues regarding online and hybrid courses and educational/academic support.
- Identify and facilitate incorporating strategies that enhance student success and retention related to online courses and educational/academic support.
Part Time Faculty Onboarding
- Provide part time faculty with resources that support their delivery of quality instruction and educational/academic support services.
- Orient part time faculty with the cross-campus part time faculty community.
- Help faculty design and meet criteria for DEIA tab in CAC, when proposing or modifying courses.
- Identify and facilitate incorporating strategies that enhance student success in classroom and educational/academic support settings.
- Review and recommend faculty professional development activities for approval, including FPD funding and awards.
- Hear appeals from faculty relating to professional development activities.
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Committee.
|Co-Chair, Professional Development Coordinator
|Co-Chair, Faculty Distance Education Coordinator
|Educational Support, Library
|Educational Support, DSPS
|Educational Support, ACC
|Health and Human Services
|Andrea Cullinen, Daniel Giles-Bullicer
|Modern Languages / ESL
|Physical Education / Athletics
|Juan Carrera-Espinoza, Jennifer Betancourt, Héctor Gamero-Jauregui
|Educational Programs Dean Liaison (Non-Voting)
|Academic Senate Liaison (Non-Voting)
|Learning Resources Center Liaison (Non-Voting)
|Say Dempsay Skiles, Karen Shannon
|Faculty Resource Center Liaison (Non-Voting)
|Math Lab Liaison (Non-Voting)
|Center for Equity and Social Justice Liaison (Non-Voting)